Grandma Victoria Olusola George, A Living Testimony Of 65 Years Ago, 7 Years After Existence Of Celestial Church Of Christ.

Share this

At the 7th year of existence of Celestial Church of Christ, the dead brought back to life after 3 days is still alive as  A LIVING TESTIMONY seen at the 68th adult harvest of the national headquarters, held at CCC Makoko, Lagos on Sunday 4th August 2019.

The words of Jesus Christ from the gospel according to Saint John Chapter 14 vs 12 says that Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. On this note were the great works and miracles done by Christ Himself through Papa SBJ Oshoffa. This was one of the powers endued of him when he had an encounter in the forest while he was there for three months (Details in CCC Constitution sections 15 – 23).


To the glory of God many miracles were done through Papa SBJ Oshoffa. But that of MC Olusola was narrated by Pastor Prophet Founder of Celestial Church of Christ himself as contained in the Celestial Church of Christ Constitution sections 53 -57 as found below. This is not the first miracle where the dead will be raised by Papa SBJ Oshoffa. Infact the miracle came at the 7th year of existence of Celestial Church of Christ World Wide and the said dead was dead and left dead for 3 days before she was brought back to life by Jesus  Christ through Papa SBJ Oshoffa.

To the glory of God, that same lady that was dead and resurrected 65 years ago is still alive today as a grandma MC Victoria Olusola George doing wonderfully well. Oh what a living testimony!


Here is the experts of the celestial church of Christ constitution that captures the event as narrated by Pastor Founder Rev SBJ Oshoffa.

  1. “The miracles performed by our Lord Jesus Christ through me were numerous. I shall now make particular reference to that of the young woman named OLUSOLA who died and whom Jesus raised from the dead after the third day.


  1. “A young member of the Church who was fond of saying ‘Please say Halleluyah with me’ and who, for short, was nicknamed ‘Halleluyah’ came one Sunday morning and reported the death of a woman at 3.00 p.m. the previous day (a Saturday) in a house which belonged to him. He said that in view of the many miracles performed by Jesus through me right there in Makoko, particularly those of IIUNSU and THERESA, he felt sure that OLUSOLA could be raised from the dead. He first spoke to me at ten o’ clock on the Sunday morning as service was about to start. Service finished at three o’clock in the afternoon and he kept on worrying me but I still did not answer him. Owing to his persistence, however, at 4 o’clock that afternoon, I sent Evangelist BADA (then a LEADER) with one of my robes to follow the man called ‘Halleluyah’ to the house and put the robe on the dead body and tell the relatives that if and when the body moved, it should be brought to the Church. On the way there, ‘Halleluyah’ was to go in front and Evangelist to follow behind.


  1. “Evangelist returned and reported that he hadcarried out my instructions. At about five thirty that afternoon, they brought the dead body in a car because they were amazed to see the body actually turn over although it was still lifeless. I asked that the body be placed in the Church vestry for women.56. “Now there was a young man from Ondo who came with them. He belonged to one of the other spiritual Churches, but I do not know which. When he saw that we left OLUSOLA’s dead body in the vestry for hours without bothering to pray or go near it but that we went on talking generally, he came to me and counselled that instead of doing nothing we should pray for the dead body as it was already stinking. I replied that I was not the one going to bring OLUSOLA back to life and that he should be very carefuland not go near the dead body. I told him that if he did, he would have to accept responsibility for whatever happened to him. But he would not listen. He continued to pace up and down. Finally at about twelve midnight, he suddenly went to have a look at the dead body. He ran back to me startled, and reported that he had seen a man clad in white with his hair parted into two standing at the head of the corpse. I retorted to him that I had warned him not to go near the dead body. He ran away and I went to bed. OLUSOLA’s mother also went to bed. I did not bother about the dead body. These miracles are not done with my own power I am no more than a servant for HIM that sent me. There was therefore no need for me to go into a bout of prayer or staying up all night or fasting or such flagellation.


  1. “In the morning of the third day of OLUSOLA’s death, her mother, watching the hours go by, became restless. At nine o’clock in the morning she came to me and said in despair that as the body of OLUSOLA was still as dead, stinking and lifeless as ever, and already covered with ants, she should be allowed to take the body home for burial. As she said this her loin cloth fell off her. This aroused my sympathy and I got up and followed her to where the dead body lay. I asked her the name of her daughter and she replied that her name was OLUSOLA. I struck the body and called ‘OLUSOLA’ and the dead girl replied ‘SIR’. I struck her again and said: ‘In the name of Jesus Christ rise up and walk’. She immediately got up and walked. She is still here with you, you all know her. Her younger sister is Sister IPADEOLA

Many miracles of raising the dead were also recorded after this event and till today God is still using His vessels filled of abundance of grace and power across Celestial Church of Christ Worldwide to do great miracles which are uncountable to the glory of God.



Share this

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *